Welcome to SparkleTrek

So named for my love of glitter... and Star Trek ;). I hope the posts here will be useful and enjoyable to read.

Thursday 7 June 2012

Project 10 Pan - a more productive version of a no-buy.

Hi all, you may have seen that i am on a no-buy at the moment. However as i am trying to use up my stash as well i thought it might be a better idea to do it as a Project 10 Pan instead.

My Rules (these are not the official rules, if there actually are any, just what i plan to do).

- I must not buy any make-up, skin care or haircare/dye until i have completed project 10 pan.

- I must completely use up 10 products or hit pan on 20. Hitting pan counts as 1/2 a product. I have decided to count this as it allows me to switch between products rather then having to use just one product to use it all up.

- Anything that has less than half in or i have already hit pan on only counts as 1/2 a product. Minis, samples, smaller sizes in palettes only count as 1/2. If it has less then 1/4 in it already it doesn't count.

- I may purchase limited editions but if i do the packaging must not be opened and the product put away until project 10 pan is complete. This way i can buy something i might regret not getting when it was avaliable but i'm not allowing myself to have any new products during the project. For each LE i buy i will add 1/2 a product to my list to use up, hopefully this will stop me buying too many.

- If i break the no-buy part for any non-limited edition products i must add double the number of products to project 10 pan. e.g. if i buy 3 products on a 3for2 i must use up an additional 6 products to complete project 10 (although probably somewhat more by then) pan.

- If i run out of a HG product i may replace it straight away. If i buy a replacement i may not count the empty.

Think thats it....

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment