Welcome to SparkleTrek

So named for my love of glitter... and Star Trek ;). I hope the posts here will be useful and enjoyable to read.

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Diamond Jubilee FOTD #1 Monday 4th June

Hi all, heres my first FOTD for my MUA week. Sorry theres none from last weeks but i was on a training course so no time to take piccies and my make up wasn't very exciting anyway.

Eyes:
- Lid - MUA palette shade 18
- Crease - MUA palette shade 13
- Above Crease - MUA palette shade 23
- Brow Bone - MAC Shroom
- Upper lashline - H&M liquid liner in Glitter Black
- Lower Lashline - Sephora Flashy Liner in deep black
- Upper lashes - MUA Extreme Volume Mascara 
- False Lashes - Red Cherry #46
- Lower Lashes - 17 Ultimate Lengths in Black (this is my standard lower lash mascara)

Face:
- Primer - L'Oreal Smoothing Resurfacing Primer
- Foundation - No7 Triple Protection Tinted Moisturiser in medium fair
- Powder - MUA Pressed Powder in shade 2
- Bronzer - 17 Instant Glow Bronzing Powder
- Blush - MUA Blusher in shade 2
- Lips - Collection 2000 Cream Puff in fairy cakes (yeah i know i should have used one of my MUA ones...)

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment