Welcome to SparkleTrek

So named for my love of glitter... and Star Trek ;). I hope the posts here will be useful and enjoyable to read.

Thursday 7 June 2012

MUA (Make Up Academy) FOTD #4

Hi all, yet another FOTD in my MUA makeup shuffle. I'm not sure pink is my colour but here it is anyway...

 
Eyes:
- Lid - MUA palette shade
- Outer Corner and Crease - MUA Palette shade
- Inner Corner - MUA Palette shade 12
- Above Crease - MUA Palette shade 23
- Brow Bone - MAC Shroom
- Upper Liner - H&M Black Glitter
- Lower Liner - MUA Extreme Felt Tip liner
- Mascara - MUA Extreme Volume
- Lashes - Ebay Clear Band #051

Face:
- Foundation - VIVO Beauty Balm in Light
- Powder - MUA pressed powder in shade 2
- Bronzer - CCUK Bonzer in Honey Glow
- Blush - VIVO Baked Blush in Cinnamon Glow
- Finish - Milani Illuminating face powder in Beautys Touch
- Lips - MAC Lipglass in Tad Saucy

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment