Welcome to SparkleTrek

So named for my love of glitter... and Star Trek ;). I hope the posts here will be useful and enjoyable to read.

Thursday 17 May 2012

MUA (Make Up Academy) Haul

Hi all!
This is a haul from about a month ago. I ordered from their online site and it was delivered 2 days later. The website always seems to have an offer on and you get free postage if you spend over £25. This is what I did, i spent £27.50 and their offer was to get a free Immaculate Collection palette if you spent over £8. I bought 19 products in total... bargin!

Heres what I bought:
 Left to right: Top Row - Pressed powder in shade 2, Mosaic Bronzer in Sunkissed Glow, Mosaic Blush in English Rose, Lipsticks shade 16, 3, 11 and 10. Bottom Row - Immaculate Palette, MUA Blushes in 2, 3 and 4, Pro Eye Primer, Lip Boom in Doin Good, Extreme felt tip liner, Mascara in shades 2, 6 and 7, Exteme Volume mascara, Extreme Curl mascara.

All these will be reviewed over the next few weeks. When I review the blushes and lipsticks I will include the ones I already own so you can see swatches of them too.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment