Welcome to SparkleTrek

So named for my love of glitter... and Star Trek ;). I hope the posts here will be useful and enjoyable to read.

Tuesday 25 January 2011

New Nails and Mani (couple of quick FotD's at the end)

I have recently discovered the wonders of false nails. I can buy them plain, decorate them however I wish and then apply them in only a few minutes. I'm not quite sure why I decided to give this a go but I am so glad I did. Currently I have about 10 pairs decorated and ready to wear which means the next time I want lovely new nails I can just pop these on. Far better than the 3 hours needed to do my real nails 4-5 total coats plus drying time... and I usually still manage to smudge them after. Enough rambling I think... you want pictures right?
I am wearing:
Nailene 200 Full Cover nails. Shape - Active Square.
George Nail Polish in Molton Lava (2 coats)
Tips were done with Rio Foil Adhesive and Spangles Copper foil.
Rio 2 in 1 Vanish (2 coats)
NYC Nail Hardener as Top Coat (i usually use OPI but the bottle has sealed itself shut).

*Note to self: Try to take pics during the day... artificial light + flash is bad...*

I also have a couple of EotD/FotD pics which i didn't have time to post seperately and I can't remember what products I used. So i'll just post them here...










Tomorrow I shall do a proper review of the Nailene nails and maybe a nail foil tutorial if I have time.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment